Monday, November 19, 2012

The way things are..

When you see the title of this blog.. single and broke.. you immediately know two things about me. I am single, and I am broke.

Well.. I am so single it's scary, I haven't had a single date since my relationship to the ass-monkey broke up, and that was a year and a half ago. I harbor a crush on someone I can never have, but that's nothing new, and nothing to write about. Suffice it to say, nuns get more action than this diva does right now. sigh. I'm cute.. I'm funny (I think I'm funny anyway) I have a great smile.. yet singledom reigns. Maybe someday..

I am broke.. all the time. Now, when I say broke, I don't mean I gotta pull out the plastic and charge some stuff.. I mean in my pocket right now I have less than a dollar. I don't have plastic, I don't have a bank account, I have "here is some cash, when it is spent it is gone". The only creditors that call me are the utilities and cable people.. just before they start shutting shit off. I have been out of work for a long time, I have been reduced to begging for a bar job at the dive down the street. (I might actually get the job though) I am sick of being broke.

Maybe I am single BECAUSE I am broke. Oh wow.. my mind is blown!

Anyway.. some things you don't get from my blog title.. I am stubborn, I am loud, I am loyal, I am honest, I am goofy, I love to dance and craft and 80's music. I am creative, I am humble (stop laughing!), I give great advice, I love to cook and eat and laugh and sing and I watch reality tv sometimes.

I am single and broke, but that is just a teeny tiny part of who I am.. it just happens to be the sometimes funniest part ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment