Thursday, November 3, 2011

Some people..

I have been accused of writing in this blog about someone.. someone I thought was a friend.. and have been unfriended  because of it. Here's the deal.. If I am gonna talk about you, you are gonna KNOW it is you. If I say something and you just assume (because your ego is the size of a fuckin elephant) that I'm talking about you, read the whole damn story then decide if it's really you. The people in my last blog know EXACTLY who they are, and you sure as hell were not one of them. Not my problem if I hit upon some deep seated desires or fantasies or whatever.. it still wasn't about you. I know.. or thought I knew.. where we stood, guess I was wrong. To believe that any part of the blog was directed at you, smacks of narcissistic tendencies to the Nth degree.. something I find sad and rather creepy now. My respect for you has disappeared, and don't say hi when I show up to dance.. I am not there for you. You wanna be a dick and accuse me of something that didn't happen? There ya go.. enjoy your 2 seconds of the limelight Mr. "Rock Star".. now you ARE in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment