Saturday, September 3, 2011

Safety Dance

 My female friends are waiting not so patiently for me to hop back up on the "man" horse that threw me, and all seem baffled at my reluctance to do so as of yet. However, I have figured out an ingenious way to have my beef cake and eat it too, all without the worry and emotional fragility that comes with dipping a manicured toe into the dating pool. I have simply embraced the Unavailable Crush technique.

 Some of you are aware of my years long infatuation with a VERY unavailable man, or rather, my fascination with the persona of said man. Who is he in real life matters not a whit to me, I don't want to pick up his dirty underthings or smell his morning breath! I am enamoured with the sexy, powerful, adorable growling man he is for 5 or 6 hours every few weeks. THAT man I wanna do terribly naughty things with, and do them often ;*

 I have also developed a new Unavailable Crush on my adorably hot neighbor. He has these muscles, and this smile that makes me feel a little melty. He and I have exchanged maybe 20 words in the month I have lived here, most of them about his dog, yet I have created this life for him that pleases me immensely. He is not really my type, once you look past the surface, but oh man, he is fun to look at and think about!

 These men are perfectly safe from my amorous attentions, I would never dream of pursuing the "real" them. That would spoil everything! I rather enjoy the knowledge that they are not real boys, the knowing allows me the ability to make them into whatever I want.

  It really is not as insane as it sounds, although I do admit it does sound a teensy bit stalker-ish. No fear intrepid reader, I have not gone round the bend. It is my Safety Dance, and I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment